Thursday 15 March 2012

How Do You Pronounce My Name???

My full name is Christina Talitha Nzinga* Portee*[krIstiŋə talithə ŋɛzingə porti].It is pronounced "Ka•ris•T•een•A" "Ta•lie•thA" "Na•zing•gah" "Poor•tea". To make it easier I just tell people to call me Tina [tinə].


*According to my parents my middle name Nzinga is actually spelled Nzingha. But somehow on my documentation there isn't one. And for my last name an accent is suppose to be over the first (e), and for some other reason there isn't one. Don't know why, but that's how it is*

3 comments:

  1. hi tina, i was with you in the group today, did u took my book by mistake?
    if u did please reach me.. my phone # is 347 722 4251 thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No hun, I didn't take it. Did you ask Camille? Or if not check with everybody in class, maybe someone else took it by accident...Hope you find it = )

      Delete
  2. Good morning Tina! Hope all's well! Here's what happened after you left: We continued with the group project, but didn't finish it. We have to complete it by Thurs. but we do not have to post it, I asked the prof., just have it prepared for class. BTW, after you left, some said that we could all leave, I was so excited to go that when I packed up my stuff I took Mindrys' textbook by mistake! I had no idea until I was on the 7 train! Sorry for the emails about that. I'm meeting up with her this morning to return it to her. Phew! Oh, don't forget to check out the blog for other assignments, see you Thurs Miss T!
    Camille.

    ReplyDelete